Sunday 7 August 2011

My opinion of Madeleines disappearance.

I've read and read and read, I'm getting tired of reading about the case.
The more i read, the less I believe in the abduction theory, there are just too many lies, cover ups and inconsistencies.
Some of the facts don't add up. Starting a limited company less than 2 weeks later, making Madeleine a ward of court, hiring an extradition lawyer, aiming libel and defamation suits at anyone that publicly airs a theory they don't like.
The fact they have never physically searched for Madeleine.
Earlier in the evening, Madeleine was so groggy she had to be carried back to the apartment after tea.
Out of all the video and interviews I've watched and read I have only seen kate and gerry actually speak to Madeleine once. It's always about her, not to her.
They tour the world without the twins, I would never leave their side again.
After finding Madeleine gone, the first thing kate did was leave the twins alone in an apartment where their sister was allegedly abducted, with the abductor still on the loose.
With all the libel suits and complaints about the Portuguese it seems to me they get off on destroying lives
I could go on and on but you get the idea.

I've come to the conclusion that the mccanns are involved in the disappearance of Madeleine.
I see nothing that indicates Madeleine was murdered by the mccanns, I think it was an accidental death that was covered up by two people in fear of repercussions.

Any way you choose to see the facts, there is no denying the mccanns are responsible for whatever became of Madeleine. They left three young children alone night after night. Had they been there, Madeleine would still be with us.

My only sympathy in this whole case lies with Madeleine.

I'd like to add a note to Goncalo Amaral, he stood and fought for his rights while the mighty amazon ran away with their tail between their legs. Goncalo, all the best and hope for the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment